- This event has passed.
Generate Leads & Boost Revenue with Email and Social Media
April 20, 2016 @ 4:00 pm - 6:00 pm
Many small business owners and organizations are seeking the right strategies, tools and tactics to make their marketing efforts as effective as possible. Between Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, email and mobile and whatever new social network is rolling out that month—there’s a lot to keep up with, and the number of possibilities can feel overwhelming.
This session will help make sense of the noise by covering the following:
- How to make the most of the combination of email and social media for your business.
- How to set strategic goals and objectives that will increase your bottom line.
- How to build a targeted, measurable marketing “campaign” and what to write about and offer in that campaign.
- Simple but powerful tips for how to get your messages opened and read, shared and socially visible.
- Tools you can use to help engage with your existing customers and supporters as well as expand your reach to new prospects.
Each participant will be given a workbook to capture your own ideas and build out the framework of your own “next great campaign.”
So join Javed S. Khan and start to build a plan that will help you grow your business or organization by eliciting the responses you want from your customers or supporters.
If you employ the tips and best practices offered in this session, you will increase customer or member engagement and build your online presence with email & social media!
Bring your questions & business cards and be prepared to have fun!
$20 + tax for Chamber Members
$25 + tax for Chamber Non-Members
Cash bar will be available at the winery