- This event has passed.
Rethinking Your Email Marketing Campaign & Building Your Marketing Toolkit (Event Workshops)
October 8, 2015 @ 9:00 am - 12:00 pm
Many organizations find themselves seeking the right strategies to make their marketing efforts as effective as possible. But with so many different marketing activities that they could focus on, they often miss some of the important marketing concepts that will help them understand why those activities are so important.
Uncover some of those concepts and learn that a little bit of marketing knowledge can go a long way:
- Learn what marketing really is(and isn’t)
- Understand how marketing has changed in ways that benefit your organizations events and efforts
- See the importance of setting goals and objectives for their marketing efforts
- Explore the 4 Pillars or Marketing Success, a framework that shows how different marketing activities all fit together, and will help event organizations reflect on their own marketing program.
Rethinking your Email Marketing Campaigns:
Did you know that Gartner Research has found that $1 invested in a smart email strategy can generate as much as $43 in revenue? Impressive isn’t it? Email Marketing can be one of the most effective ways to achieve top of mind awareness, increase attendee loyalty and grow your business!
Attend this workshop and take a focused look into the effectiveness of why email marketing with social media engagement can drive action for your business. Get some simple but effective best practices and considerations to make your email and social media campaigns more effective. Attendees of this session will learn:
- Campaigns in general: what is a campaign, types of campaigns
- How connected email an social media are and why they have to be done together
- Segmentation of your data
- What to write about in your campaign, how to consider using images and subject line best practices
- What types of additional tools might be useful
You’ll also learn some great new strategies to particularly help your email marketing efforts be more effective components of your future digital campaigns.