- This event has passed.
Networking In Motion: Is your networking bringing in enough new business?
October 17, 2016 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pmFree
Regardless of how uncomfortable you are about mingling in a room full of strangers, networking is undeniably an effective way to meet people who can provide new opportunities and help you grow your business & network.
In most cases, networking challenges are the direct result of technique rather than effort. Networking works for everyone; the challenge lies in how you perceive networking success.
In this training session, Javed S. Khan will provide participants with the insight and skills to be more effective face-to-face business networkers.
Being yourself is the most effective tool for business networking and building relationships.
You will learn how to:
• Appreciate the importance of networking, and different forms of networking
• Understand the dynamics of communication that are specific to networking
• Become more confident and assured when ‘working’ a room
• Become more clear with their key message
• Use effective follow-up to maintain active contacts and connections
• Select the correct networking groups, clubs and events
• Create their own personal network
A highly interactive experience involving:
• High quality presentation and structured approach to learning
• Many practical insights and methods
• Individual and group participation, including games
This will be an entertaining and interactive session.
Be prepared to learn, take lots of notes and evolve your networking skills.