- This event has passed.
How to Use LinkedIn to Boost Your Engineering Business
April 12, 2016 @ 7:30 pm - 10:00 pm$16.51
LinkedIn generated the highest visitor-to-lead conversion rate at 2.74%, almost 3 times higher (277%) than both Twitter (.69%) and Facebook (.77%).
To gain access to the right connections, you must focus and understand how to establish a solid foundation first before you start your activity of connecting.
Take a journey with Javed S. Khan as he shares his experience, best practices, tips and examples of other engineers. The goal of this experience is to transform your participation from being present to a fanatic user of LinkedIn.
Amplify your activity with the power of email marketing!
Learn how to “amplify” your LinkedIn and extend your reach with your connections by leveraging the power of email marketing. Shift your thinking to market to the 99% who already know you.
RESERVE MY SEAT!
You will learn:
- How to build a solid LinkedIn Profile to get you noticed – Your Foundation
- How to Become a Content Generator – Leveraging LinkedIn Pulse
- How to write the “perfect” LinkedIn Invitation that will get you noticed
- The 5 Step Plan to Start Generating Leads on LinkedIn
- How to engage with your connections & groups
If you’ve attended one of Javed’s sessions, you’ll know you’re in for a “treat”.
This will be an entertaining and interactive session.
Be prepared to learn, take lots of notes and ask as many questions as you can.